White Chocolate Mousse with Cinnamon Pastry Biscuits
This dessert is easy to make and is a sure-fire winner. White Chocolate Mousse? Yes please.
- 250g greek yoghurt (we use The Collective Just Greek)
- 250g white chocolate (we love Whittaker’s)
- 350ml cream (we love Lewis Road Creamery)
- 1 sheet sweet shortcrust pastry (we use Edmonds)
- Cinnamon (we use Mrs Rogers)
- Caster sugar to sprinkle
- Berries, to garnish
- Melt white chocolate with half the cream in microwave or over a bain marie. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining cream and yoghurt to form soft peaks, do not over-beat.
- Fold the whipped mixture into the chocolate until just blended. Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Make the biscuits by sprinkling the pastry sheet with cinnamon and caster sugar (as desired). Cut into strips, and bake at 180 degrees until golden brown and crisp.
- Garnish with fresh red berries.
- Eat with your friends, share the love.
Don't miss your last chance to enter to win Sainso's 1967 MGB Convertible!
Listen to Sainso for your last chance to enter to win the 1967 MGB Convertible. Entries close 11am Friday!