Tahitian raw fish
Tahitian raw fish is a creamy and delicious way to enjoy freshly caught fish. Perfect paired with a crisp glass of white wine in the sunshine!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 400g fresh white fish, deboned and skinless
- 2 limes or lemons
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded, peeled and sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered (we love NZ Hothouse)
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Coconut and Lime dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse the fish in iced salted water for a few minutes and then pat dry. Cut into 2cm chunks and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, and leave to sit in the fridge for a few minutes to cure.
- After 5 minutes, add the cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, coconut milk and dressing to the bowl. Season to taste and stir well to combine. Chill completely before serving.
Guess the weight, win the tyres!
There's a set of GT 4x4 tyres to be won, just tell us how much you think this big tyre weighs!