Berry brie crostini
An appetiser inspiration! Creamy Brie Cheese, baked to soft, gooey perfection and topped with fresh blackberries soaked in Pinot Noir.
- 1 round of brie – in a wooden box (we love Food Snob)
- 1 punnet fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup Pinot Noir wine (we use Wither Hills)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Dissolve sugar in the Pinot Noir.
- Add fresh blackberries and allow to sit at least 30 minutes (the more time, the better!)
- Cut top rind off of Brie and return the cheese to its box.
- Bake on a flat baking sheet at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Spoon blackberries onto baked brie. Drizzle wine as desired.
- Serve with baguette slices. Cheers!
Recipe: Cathy Trochelman
Two days to go - are you in to win?
Join Mark Sainsbury every day from 9AM on the Mo on the Road tour and be in to win a 1967 MG!