Back to school ham wraps
The kids will do flip flops for these way too groovy wraps. So easy, the little people can help. Perfect lunch on the run or back to school yumminess.
- 1 packet Farrah’s Snack Wraps (6 in total)
- 2 tablespoons Best Foods Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Lisa’s Hummus – we love caramelised onion
- 6-12 Hellers Ham slices (or roast chicken)
- 1/2 punnet NZ Hothouse Strawberry Tomatoes
- 1/2 pack of Leaderbrand Coleslaw
- Handful of your favourite grated cheese
- Slather each wrap with a mix of mayo and onion hummus.
- Add a layer of ham slices and diced tomatoes.
- Add a handful of coleslaw and cheese
- Roll, wrap and cut in half
Guess the weight, win the tyres!
There's a set of GT 4x4 tyres to be won, just tell us how much you think this big tyre weighs!