FreshFast Balls of Energy
These gorgeous balls of energy are the perfect on-the-run snack. No sugar, just a little runny honey and loads of seed goodness.
- ¼ cup Harraways Scotch Oats
- ¼ cup Harraways Organic Wholegrain Oats
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 6 dates)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- Desiccated coconut and blackcurrant powder, to serve
Place all ingredients except the pistachio nuts in a food processor and combine, leaving the mixture a little chunky.
Roll mixture into even-sized balls, then roll in the pistachio nuts. Sprinkle with coconut and blackcurrant powder, to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Makes: 12-14 | Prep: 20 mins
Win a Supreme Car Groom thanks to Top Notch Grooming
RadioLIVE and Top Notch Grooming are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a full car supreme groom every fortnight.