Latest in business: Davos 2018, CEO's attitudes towards inequality
Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined in studio by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news.
On the table tonight:
- A look at the talking points after the 2018 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
- Mitch and Mr Swasbrook talk on CEO's attitudes towards inequality - do they care?
- George Soros and Rupert Murdoch on the front foot talking on tech companies. Murdoch has taken a shot at Facebook around news stories being published on the social media platform without paying for their use.
- Adolescents getting addicted to social media platforms like Facebook - should the platform be stepping in to help those who are addicted?
- Wall Street is 'running hot' right now - are pundits scaremongering by saying another global financial crisis is on the way?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.