Business - Technology and market predictions to watch out for in 2018
Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined in studio by Elevation Capital founder & CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business, both in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- What will be the biggest technological advancement in 2018? Will it be ordering things online via voice-activated program or app?
- Have millenials lost faith in the banking system? Is this a reason why more younger people are looking at crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin?
- What business headlines are we likely to see in 2018? Where will technology take us, and what will the markets do?
- What will the bond market do internationally in 2018?
- Chris picks who he thinks will be TIME Magazine's 'person of the year' in 2018.
- How will proposed tax cuts in the US affect world markets?
- Mitch and Chris end the segment talking on new Spielberg-directed film The Post.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.
Guess the weight, win the tyres!
There's a set of GT 4x4 tyres to be won, just tell us how much you think this big tyre weighs!