Latest in business - Four interest rate rises tipped for NZ in 2018
Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business.
On the agenda for the last Night Talk chat with Mr Swasbrook for 2017:
- The 'bond bubble' - there is now $10trillion of global government bonds with negative interest rates (this is down from $12.7trillion after the Brexit vote in 2016)
- Which 'bubble' should we watch out for in 2018?
- A new report gives a strong warning to Australia regarding their economy for 2018 - should the same warning stand for New Zealand?
- The price of Bitcoin keeps going up - now people are getting loans to buy Bitcoin.
- The business outlook for 2018, and the return of Pay In Kind (PIK).
- Tax Cuts are still looking likely under in the United States under President Donald Trump. How much will this add to the country's debt?
- Warren Buffett's Wall Street warning - is Wall Street getting too hot?
- Who will run Berkshire Hathaway after Warren Buffett steps down?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.
Win a double pass to Loving Vincent
As the world's first full painted feature film it brings the paintings of Vincent van Gogh to life to tell his remarkable story.