Aiming for a goal of zero suicides
Is suicide preventable? Or is it inevitable? If somebody’s suffering reaches a no-turning back stage, can they be turned back?
Ryan Bridge speaks to world-renowned Suicide expert David Covington, who founded the Zero Suicide initiative.
If you or anyone you know needs help, call any of the following numbers:
- Lifeline - 0800 543 354 or (09) 5222 999 within Auckland
- Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
- Healthline - 0800 611 116
- Samaritans - 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757
Win a double pass to Loving Vincent
As the world's first full painted feature film it brings the paintings of Vincent van Gogh to life to tell his remarkable story.