Aiming for a goal of zero suicides
Is suicide preventable? Or is it inevitable? If somebody’s suffering reaches a no-turning back stage, can they be turned back?
Ryan Bridge speaks to world-renowned Suicide expert David Covington, who founded the Zero Suicide initiative.
If you or anyone you know needs help, call any of the following numbers:
- Lifeline - 0800 543 354 or (09) 5222 999 within Auckland
- Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
- Healthline - 0800 611 116
- Samaritans - 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757
Win a VIP Land Rover Experience with Archibald and Shorter
Enter to win your place in the driver's seat to put the Land Rover fleet to the test in The Land Rover Above and Beyond Tour 2018.