This spicy and smoky yoghurt dip makes for the perfect platter accompaniment, and is delicious served with sweet pears and crisp vegetables!
Serves 4-6 Prep Time 15 Minutes Cook Time 10 Minutes
- 2 cups greek yoghurt (we love The Collective Straight Up)
- 1 Tbsp Harissa Paste (we love Sabato)
- ½ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- Extra virgin Avocado Oil (we love Olivado)
- Sea salt
- 2 firm pears, cored and cut into wedges
- Foccacia, toasted
- Mixed vegetable crudites; baby carrots (we love Wilcox), cherry tomatoes (we love Ruby’s), celery etc
- To make the dip, mix together the yoghurt, paste, mint and seasoning. Place in a serving bowl or multiple serving cups.
- Grill the pear wedges over a high heat until golden but still firm.
- To assemble the platter, place the dip on a board or plate. Distribute the the foccacia and vegetables around the dips and serve.