It’s Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day so what better way to put a smile on someone’s face than a pancake brekkie in bed? This pancake stack is oh so easy, especially for kids!
- 1 packet Marcel’s Happy Pancakes (easy and stress-free)
- Berries of Mum’s choice
- 1 fresh passionfruit
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup each runny white chocolate and dark chocolate ganache (or chocolate sauces)
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Grab a really pretty plate.
- Add one pancake to the plate and pour over half the the dark choc ganache.
- Layer with banana slices.
- Add another pancake, like you’re making a stack.
- Pour over half the white chocolate ganache or desired sauce.
- Scoop out the flesh of the passionfruit and spoon over.
- Add another pancake to the stack and pour over more dark ganache.
- Add yet another pancake to complete the stack then finish with the white chocolate ganache and a sprinkle of berries and the mint leaves to garnish.
- Serve on a tray with a hot cup of tea and a big smile.
- Kids, careful making the tea – don’t overfill the teacup as you’ll be carrying it on a tray.
- Choose pretty plates and cups.
- Ganache is easy and very wow factor. It’s simply a bottle of cream heated to boiling point, then poured over chocolate pieces, left for 10 minutes to melt, salted and then stirred.