Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news.
On the table tonight:
- Are European banks included in the phrase 'too big to fail'?
- Why is Deutsche Bank currently in such poor shape?
- Australia's Commonwealth Bank has been hit with a record $760m fine - so why is no-one in the company losing their job?
- A mystery trader has been making millions of dollars on Wall Street in the last couple of years - how is he/she doing it?
- The Auckland housing market is often compared to the housing market in Vancouver. So why are thousands of people in Vancouver upset that their houses have risen hundreds of thousands of dollars in value in recent years?
- Is now a good time to invest? Which areas should people be looking at to invest their money?
- Chris has recently been overseas to do a course on Bitcoin/Blockchain. He told us a bit about it last week, and tonight is Part II of Mr Swasbrook's look at Bitcoin and the Blockchain.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.