Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO & founder Chris Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business.
On the table tonight:
- Does Fonterra need to look overseas to find a new CEO? Did they not have someone getting ready for the role when Theo Spierings stepped down?
- JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon has released his annual letter (which is 46 pages long). What does he say is damaging the US economy?
- Why are so many Kiwi's critical of Pharmac when they help hundreds of thousands of people in NZ?
- There's a shortage of truck drivers in the United States. What does this mean with driverless trucks in development?
- US President Donald Trump looks as if he wants to start a trade war. What can a deficit do to a country?
- Does the United States really want to go head-to-head with China when it comes to tariffs? Who is in the stronger position?
- What happens if the United States loses it's status as the reserve currency of the world?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.