Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to look at the latest business news.
On the table tonight:
- Germans have a culture of saving money - where does this come from?
- Is there still a savings scheme for Kiwi kids at school?
- The importance of KiwiSaver for New Zealanders.
- The importance of 'old white guys in the boardroom' (the talk on this topic continues after Julie Anne Genter's controversial comments)
- What are the dynamics in businesses that are failing in New Zealand? Do Kiwi's quit when work becomes too tough?
- Have we reached 'peak smartphone' after the Facebook / Cambridge Analytica scandal?
- A look at the enormous growth and success of both Netflix and Tesla, although both companies face potential issues in the future.
- Are millennials still into Facebook? How can the social media platform turn around their poor PR after the Cambridge Analytica scandal?
- Joseph Parker was paid over $12million for his World Title fight against Anthony Joshua. What should he do with his money?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.