Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Christopher Swasbrook, founder and CEO of Elevation Capital, to talk on the latest in business - both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- A look at Warren Buffett and his 'relentless modesty' - what is he looking at doing with his $116 billion?
- Has cheap debt distorted asset prices?
- Buffett's latest annual letter focuses on the impact of the US tax cuts and the challenges of "elephant" hunting.
- Mitch and Chris look at the New Zealand sharemarket - how long can you stay on the NZ sharemarket before going overseas?
- Kiwi company BBC Technologies received up to $25million of taxpayers money from Callaghan Innovation, according to the Taxpayers Union. The business has now been sold and the taxpayer is left wondering about its return.
- Tuesday night business finishes with a discussion regarding Simon Bridges being named the new leader of the National Party - will he be able to step up to the challenge?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.