By Annabelle White
Simple and delicious. Serves 4. Takes 15 mins.
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
6 rashers streaky bacon, rind removed and sliced
1 cup frozen peas
2 cloves garlic, crushed
¾ cup grated tasty cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped parsley
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
2. Drain and toss in a little olive oil.
3. Heat oil in a large fry-pan over medium heat, then add bacon and cook until crisp and golden.
4. Add peas, garlic, tasty cheese and cream, then stir over a low heat until the cheese has melted.
5. Season with salt and plenty of black pepper. Stir in half each of the parmesan and parsley. Add the cooked spaghetti and toss.
Serve with remaining cheese and parsley.