RadioLIVE listener Bryan Forrest of Nelson sent this through: 10 reasons Kim Dotcom got NZ residency
10. It appears there was a “total solar eclipse” at the immigration office on his first visit which caused staff shortages due to workplace accidents.
9. His immigration interviews were at McDonald's, where he megauploaded the meals & picked up the tab.
8. Due to his size, Margaret Thompson’s whanau said he must have been a “pacifica-bros”.
7. On case worker appointments he would pick them up in a Ferrari and let them drive & do doughnuts in the car park.
6. When he went to immigration in a red suit and introduced his three-hooker companions as hoe, hoe & hoe, the staff thought he must be Santa.
5. Some immigration staff thought he was too big to be one man and included him in their own family reunification applications.
4. The paperwork was mislaid in his chins and belly folds.
3. Whenever he approached the immigration building he found it was evacuated because of the “earthquake”.
2. The staff were distracted when he showed them his “micro-download”.
And the number one reason why Kim Dotcom got New Zealand residential status is:
Several immigration staff sent to serve removal orders on him have disappeared without trace when Kim mistook them for a light snack.